VETERINARIAN IN CLYDE, TX
Welcome to Callahan County Vet Clinic!
We are honored that you have chosen our hospital to partner with you in ensuring your pet lives a long and healthy life. Your pets are members of the family, and we understand this important relationship. In our practice, your pet’s health is our highest priority. Callahan County Vet Clinic is a full-service hospital; our doctors and staff provide the highest quality medical, dental, and surgical care. We appreciate your trust with your furry family members and welcome them into our big family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you accepting new patients, and when could I be seen?
We are accepting new patients, and we can often schedule your appointment within one week.
What types of pets do you treat?
Callahan County Veterinary Clinic is happy to treat a wide variety of animals including:
- Other Large Animals
If you’re curious about whether or not we are able to treat your animal, please do not hesitate to give us a call at 325-893-5895!
Where are you located?
What are your hours?
We are open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:30pm by appointment.
Do you see emergencies?
During business hours, we are equipped to help with your emergency needs. We ask that you call ahead so that we may assess the situation and can prepare for your visit.
If you find that you need emergency assistance after-hours for small animals, we recommend The Emergency Vet Clinic in Abilene.Learn More
What forms of payment do you accept?
We require payment to be made at the time services are rendered. We accept a variety of payment methods for your convenience:
- American Express
What services do you offer?
At Callahan County Veterinary Clinic, some of the many services we provide include:
- Exceptional care for cats and dogs, equine, bovine, and other large animals
- Office visits by appointment, emergencies seen as needed
- In-house lab for stat blood chemistry, electrolyte profiles and other routine tests
- Digital radiography, Ultrasound, Cold Laser Therapy, and IV fluid therapy
- Preventative Care, Well Health Care, Geriatric Care
- Large and Small Animal Dentistry
- Large and Small Animal Microchip
- Large and Small Animal Surgery
- Advanced Surgical Capabilities
- Canine Surgical Insemination
- Pet supplies, prescription diets, and nutritional supplements
- Full-service pharmacy for all prescription needs
- Convenient online pharmacy available through our website
- Our Petdesk App allows you to access your pet’s vaccine records when you need them, any time of the day. This is available for iPhone and Android.
Our goal is to provide compassionate quality care for your pets and convenient, efficient service for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Don’t take our word for it!
Awesome first time experience for my puppy! Staff was very friendly and handled my furbaby with care! Dr.Needham was very thorough with the exam and answered all my questions. High recommend !!!!!Mika MGoogle
The doctors and staff are truly the salt-of-the-earth people and the love, care and concern the give to patients and their owners are above and beyond anything I’ve ever experienced from other Vets. The knowledge and expertise from the doctors is very impressive and trustworthy. I’m so grateful to have these people in our community and I’ve never had any problems, complaints, nor issues AT ALL with them.Dusty R.Facebook
Staff and veterinarian are incredibly compassionate. Office and building are very clean and sanitary. Great place will definitely go back! You can tell they take pride in what that do and love our furkiddos very much 💞🐾Tracy S.Google
Everyone is so helpful and friendly. They took great care of our colt. Everything was explained and he was well cared for. They are helpful and encourage contact if any problems. We are very pleased.Misti A.Facebook